Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back into the fray... of Ulduar

Last night, I skipped out on three hours worth of school assignment-time to come to a guildie's "Champion of Ulduar" run.

And you know, I wasn't expecting the run to be entirely clean but I did expect some level of competence when we got to the fights that people needed for their Champion title.

As it was, we had an early pull on Auriaya while trash was being pulled. A shadowpriest stood too close to the stairs that she walks up to and proximity pulled. Next, we had an overzealous fury warrior pull off the tank during frozen blows and then a holy priest who thought it would be a good idea to stand still. Mmmhmm.

So, I didn't get my title along with a few others who went. But it wasn't all a crapshoot!

We went to Algalon! I've never seen this guy and I wish I took a screenshot of how AWESOME it is during that fight. I honestly had no clue what was going on, I healed the raid, the tanks, jumped into black holes, generally ran around like a crazy person... and at the end, when we killed him, announced that I had no clue what just happened.
I got a few laughs ;)

Starcaller Kaler!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!

    It's been a while since I did Algalon, but he's one of my favorite bosses of the expansion. The graphics of the fight, the boss itself and how hard he is, and of course ... he's so pretty and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete